Subject: Re: pthread assertion "next != 0"
To: Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@utu.fi>
From: None <netbsd99@sudog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/12/2003 12:57:38
On Wednesday 12 February 2003 12:17, Arto Huusko wrote:
> On my just now upgraded -current (sources from two days ago) I got the
> following pthread assertion:
>
> assertion "next != 0" failed: file
> "/source/current/src/lib/libpthread/pthread_run.c", line 118, function
> "pthread__next"

That's odd. I get very similar results, except my software is kill'able and
fails on line 135, in pthread__sched. Different assertion, but still. I sent
my note in yesterday regarding this, but I'm not confident I have enough info
for a send-pr yet. You?

This identical software worked fine with the old pth library. (The program I'm
working with is a bit messy, but ah well.)