Subject: Re: Missing includes when cross-compiling tools
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
From: Tyler Mitchell <fission@styrophone.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/10/2003 20:40:48
On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Luke Mewburn wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 08:25:57PM -0800, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
>   | I am trying to build a kernel (1.6 release) for NetBSD/sparc on a Linux
>   | system (Slackware 8), and build.sh -t seems to stop in a couple different
>   | places.  This is the command I use:
>   | 	./build.sh -m sparc -T /home/fission/cross-sparc -t -u
>   | The output (a bit abbreviated) follows:
>
> You need to build to a DESTDIR to solve this problem.

I am only trying to build the tools (I only want to build one kernel, not
the entire system).  Even when I run:

./build.sh -m sparc -T /home/fission/cross-sparc \
	-D /home/fission/build-sparc -t -u

It still returns exactly the same error.

--
Tyler Mitchell

"Wherever you go, there you are."
      -- Douglas Adams