Subject: Re: questions about netbsd
To: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: Joel Wilsson <joelw@unix.se>
List: current-users
Date: 02/09/2003 17:02:21
On Sunday, February 9, 2003, at 04:54  pm, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 03:44:37PM +0000, Ceri Storey wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 04:31:09PM +0100, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
>>> the support for OpenBSD-like crypto(4) framework is under
>>> development.
>>
>> How complete is this? Is there a page anywhere with the details?
>
> that's beyond my knowledge.  (note that i didn't say it's in -current
> yet).  maybe someone else can shed some light into this case.

Jonathan Stone has been working on it, but I don't know how much work he
has left to do (maybe it already works).
I'm going to make it work once I get the crypto NIC I ordered last week.
There seems to be enough interest in this for it to get done sooner or
later; I'm hopeful it'll be "sooner".

//joelw