Subject: /sbin/init exits immediately
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Anthony Mallet <anthony.mallet@useless-ficus.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/30/2003 22:06:38
Hi,

After having installed -current (i386 as of 28/01), I couldn't reboot
anymore because of /sbin/init exiting upon reception of a signal (signal
#0 ?!). Everything was working fine with -current as of 25/01.

I was wondering if this was a known issue?

Unfortunatly I don't have much info since I didn't succeed in getting a
core-dump. After having restored a stable system, savecore apparently
didn't produce a valid core-dump file. But if needed I could of course
reinstall the faulting binaries and try to catch some useful debugging
messages.

--
Anthony