Subject: XMMS being iffy
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dublet <dublet@dublet.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/30/2003 19:20:26
I'm using -current on two machines (both updated after the big pthread
change, the lastest yesterday), they both behave strangely, causing
the whole program to stop playing music.
After pushing on some buttons the whole GUI decides
to lock up, sometimes after a while returning to playing music, but ofcourse
I rarely have the patience to wait for that, so I just kill it and restart
it :)

top reveals XMMS is stuck in sawait, and gdb reveals a call to sa_yield()

This is highly annoying, does anybody have a clue on what's wrong?

--
|>DUBLET: Digital Unit Built for Logical Exploration and Troubleshooting<|
|>Creator of DHTTPD... Not that that's anything to be proud of..<|