Subject: cvs question
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/2003 08:18:58
I have /usr/src/ on its own partition.  As a side-effect of that, when I
ran 'cvs checkout src' to refresh my sources, cvs did not create a CVS
directory in /usr/src (apparently it will only do that when it creates
a new directory).  Is there some option to cvs checkout that I missed
which will tell it to go ahead and create the CVS files?  Or is the only
solution to extract the entire tree somewhere else and copy it to the
right place?  (Actually, what I did was to start a checkout of src and
kill it after it started on bin; then I copied the CVS directory and
editted the Entries file appropriately.)