Subject: softdep_deallocate_dependencies: unrecoverd I/O error
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dan <kasper37@netzero.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/24/2003 16:39:34
Doesn't that sound fun?  Here is a picture of the error:

http://www.fascistadmin.com/misc/panic.jpg

I'm running two mirrored 9.1 gig scsi drives controlled by a Mylex DAC960.  I
did a fresh install of 1.6_STABLE (full version at the bottom) and the first
thing I did was untar pkgsrc.tar.gz and it took forever.  I remembered that I
hadn't yet turned on softdeps so after enabling them I rebooted and tried
untarring pkgsrc.tar.gz again; that's when I got the panic.  The box is still
sitting there at the debug prompt if someone needs me to do some operations.

NetBSD 1.6_STABLE (GENERIC) #0: Tue Jan 21 14:04:09 UTC 2003

Dan