Subject: Re: mozilla hang
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@eunetnorge.no>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2003 19:56:38
"Steven M. Bellovin" <smb@research.att.com> writes:

> (Aside: other than that hang, I find Mozilla to work much better on
> the new system.)

Speaking of which, I've noticed today that even if I bog down my
workstation with lots of work (like a couple of 'cvs update' jobs
while doing a kernel compile and reading news), xmms never fails to
keep my sound card supplied with data.  Before the new SA code was
integrated, I had to avoid playing music at such times.  Something is
obviously working much better now.  Thanks, Nathan! :-)

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway
www.eunet.no  T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901