Subject: Re: xmms and gtk2 build problems
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 01/21/2003 15:55:56
On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 05:53:21PM -0500, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> John Franklin <franklin@elfie.org> writes:
> > I'd like to try it, but I can't even get it to build a complete
> > release.  I'm not the only one, it seems:
> > http://releng.netbsd.org/ab/B_HEAD/arch.html
>
> I'm having no trouble at all. I'm not surprised that the releng
> machine was having trouble because there have been lots of moments
> when the tree has been broken, but at the moment things seem to be
> building fine.

I've been having problems as well, but only in the "release" part of the
build, which may be why folks who are trying to build on the same
machine they install on are having fewer problems.  I expect it'll
all smooth out over the next few days... I haven't been this excited
to try a new build of NetBSD in quite some time!  :)

+j
--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz