Subject: Re: Patches from GNATS db broken
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/17/2003 22:14:03
Toru,

Send an email to
query-pr AT netbsd.org
with Subject: --full 19257

Also, the original send-pr in original format used to be archived in the
netbsd-bugs mailing lists (unless marked confidential) at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/mailing-lists/netbsd-bugs/ . But I see
that is gone. Does anyone know why?

And on Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> query-pr-single.pl).  It's really very frustrating that NetBSD doesn't
> publish all the support files that are used to manage the project
> (eg. in the same way FreeBSD does).  If all the code and configuration
> files were available it would probably be much easier to diagnose this
> problem.

I have always thought it was the opposite -- especially since I have heard
many complaints about FreeBSD backend build tools not being available.

Does anyone know where is the NetBSD htutils in cvs?

Where can we see the cgi-bin scripts in cvs?

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/