Subject: Fellow Christians
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <veejee80@hotmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/29/2002 23:19:20
Dear Fellow Christians

Due to server errors, you may get this message more then once. I'm so sorry about that.

Those of us that believe that Jesus is the son of God are called Christians. To become a Christian you must first accept Jesus, and then you must be Baptize with water. (Holy Water for some Churches.) After this process the Christian must obey all the rules. The most common rules are the Ten Commandments. Then He or She must spread the faith, not just by their words, but also by their acts. Finally, He or She must live the faith. It all seems simple, doesn't it? Well, we all try our best. If your like most people who has to put up with that “co-worker from Hell.” That could make following Christ very difficult. Nevertheless, we all must carry our Cross, whether we want to our not.

It seems we all have forgotten just what our responsibilities are. Not just to our selves but to each other as well. We need to get the Gospels out to those that need it. We need to feed the poor. We also need to heal the sick with medicine. It is by our works that we will be known. Therefore, we need to get out there and do something. We must not sit at home looking and waiting for your ship to come in. I'm not sure if you notice, but your ship is extremely late. And it is a strong possibly that your ship got lost and may never come to shore. Therefore, we would like your help.

We are sending a team over seas to convert non-Christian to Christians. Depending on our finances, we will help the poor and get medicine to those that need it. However we need your help. We are desperately trying to make our financial goal. We setup a web-page; however, we're not experts at making web-pages. So please for give us. Also, help us meet our goal. Go to the site below.

<http://www.geocities.com/sesameseed23>

If you would like to volunteer your services, or would like more information, please use the contact information at the web-page. We are using a company to send this out and I'm not sure what's going to happen when you click the replay tap.

To be removed from my mailing list, chick on the link below.

<http://nexus.etracks.com/cgi-bin/apt?9XoXXXyTEsGU3yDAuJvW2Xx>