Subject: Re: Weird problem building some packages
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 12/29/2002 13:48:45

Tom> I had a problem with packages using "buildlink2" for a while, which I
Tom> reported here a couple of weeks ago.  Since then, I've figured out
Tom> that the problem actually is that, with the current buildlink kit,
Tom> the package source has to be physically on /usr/pkgsrc -- the reason
Tom> things didn't work for me was that my /usr/pkgsrc was a symlink to
Tom> /usr/local/pkgsrc (I had more disk space available there).  Changing
Tom> the symlink to a nullfs mount fixed it.

My package tree is under /usr/pkgsrc and _a lot_ of them are
broken... Recent update of glib2/tiff/x11-links (i don't know which is
the culprit) has broken all my graphic stuff, qt3 is unable to build,
hence all kde3 stuff, and so one... Some other package build fine. It
seems there are other problems, too...

--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1344606296 secondes