Subject: Re: i386 MP kernel compile error
To: Joe Reed <jnr@po.cwru.edu>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/26/2002 23:26:27
Sorry, I committed my local tree test change by mistake. I fixed it
by now. Rev. 1.3 of src/sys/coda/files.coda is the fixed version; if
that change is not yet available from cvs, you can fix the issue
manually by changing the line in files.coda from:

file	dev/vcoda.c			vcoda		needs-count

to:

file	coda/coda_psdev.c		vcoda		needs-count

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/