Subject: Re: webcam/digital camera question
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive-nb@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/26/2002 16:34:27
--2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 03:54:47PM -0500, Sean Davis wrote:
<snip>

umass does not pick up this camera. I have just sent an e-mail to the
appropriate (I hope) people about obtaining the specifications needed to wr=
ite a
driver for it, as I was told on the phone that (of course) they don't publi=
sh
that information. Just an FYI: do not buy a Cool-I Camera if you're looking=
 for
something that will currently work with NetBSD. If they give me the needed =
info,
I'll write a driver, but until then, ...

-Sean

--=20
/~\ The ASCII
/ \ Email!