Subject: Re: Removing /sys [was Re: proposed change to src/etc/Makefile]
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/19/2002 20:47:39
So... just because something has been there for years, it means we can't
change it??? Personally, I have to reset /sys each time I update my
system because I have it pointing somewhere else. And I don't see the use
of it. If some package needs sys sources I guess it can use ${BSDSRCDIR}/sys.

I like the idea of removing /sys, but we could leave /altroot and /stand
as they are...

--
Julio Merino (http://jmmv.dyndns.org/) <jmmv@menta.net>