Subject: support for compaq smart array 5i in current ?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Alan Horn <ahorn@inktomi.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/10/2002 17:48:22
I know that 5 series compaq controllers weren't supported as of July of
this year. I wondered if anyone had made any progress in adding in (or
porting from FreeBSD) this support ? And if it's in current, whats the
best way (pointers to documentation if there is any) on installing and
running a current kernel from bare metal.

Pls Cc: me on replies as I'm not on the current-users list.

Cheers,

Al

--
                                 Alan C. Horn