Subject: Re: newfs can't make filesystems over 1TB in size
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/2002 11:01:46
	Hello Luke.  I think I also pointed out that the FreeBSD folks seem to
define ffsize as a quad_t, a signed 64-bit value.  How hard would it be to
convert NetBSD to use this as the underlying access method?  This seems
like it would buy us some time in terms of what size filesystems we could
support without having to change the underlying size of the sector.

-Brian