Subject: Re: ymessenger-0.99.19-1 and Linux emulation
To: Nick Hudson <skrll@netbsd.org>
From: Sverre Froyen <sverre@viewmark.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/2002 10:46:06
Thank you all.  I needed to add suse_gdk-pixbuf and suse_openssl (I set them
up and added them as packages) and also needed to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH (in
ymessenger) to
/usr/pkg/emul/linux/opt/ymessenger/lib:/emul/linux/usr/X11R6/lib:\
/emul/linux/lib:/emul/linux/usr/lib

Some warnings and a few errors remain, but the basics work.

Thanks again,

Sverre