Subject: Re: openh323
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/2002 12:29:27
Daniel Carosone wrote:
> Using the current version of openh323, I seems to have solved the
> build problem - at least I have a library and the various test
> applications seem to link against it ok.

I've been working on the openh323 update as well (to resolve
pkg/17983). I wanted to do some more tests before the commit.
Apparently the former reasons to mark the pkg BROKEN
no longer hold; it builds with libtool just fine and is buildable
with pth. So, I'll remove the 'BROKEN' tag.

I can't really spend too much more time on this (and I don't need
the software which would require openh323), so I'll just commit
the pkg update once I confirm the samples are working.

The most likely problem is that openh323 library might presume or
depend on preemtable threads. Couple strategic Yield() calls might
help to get things further working with pth.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/