Subject: openh323
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/2002 15:18:49
The openh323 package is currently marked as broken, the comments
at the time indicate build problems and pth problems.

Using the current version of openh323, I seems to have solved the
build problem - at least I have a library and the various test
applications seem to link against it ok.

Perhaps I'm now seeing the latter problem, as these applications
aren't working very well.  All the threads stuff is done by the
devel/pwlib library, however, which is NOT marked as broken.

I'm struggling to get further with debugging this, in part because
I know jack about most of what its supposed to do - has anyone else
tried it, and want to compare notes?

I'm thinking of checking in my changes to at least update to the
current openh323 lib, leaving it BROKEN; it seems there isn't much
to lose by doing so, though obviously I'd prefer to have a win
instead..

--
Dan.