Subject: System goes into standby mode
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: current-users
Date: 12/02/2002 16:52:30
--=.mrPT.nQPQ(DrKf

Hi,

I've got a strange problem. When I hit Ctrl+Alt+Backspace my system goes
into standby mode. It's no notebook and this happends with and without
apm compiled into the kernel. I haven't noticed this before NetBSD 1.6
and it happends even before I start X11. BTW, I have "DontZap" in my
XF86Config. I've also tried to disable any APM/ACPI and Power-on-Key
function in the BIOS. My PS/2-keyboard is a 20 years old. Thus, there
are no silly keys. Is this supposed to be a bug in the BIOS - it's a
K7S5a mainboard - or can the kernel do anything about this? The real
problem is that I've noticed the system doesn't wake up occasionally.

Christian

--=.mrPT.nQPQ(DrKf

--=.mrPT.nQPQ(DrKf--