Subject: Re: Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 and NetBSD
To: Mario Kemper <magick@bundy.zhadum.de>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2002.snew.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/2002 13:28:00
<aol> me too </aol>

I've been syncing it either via my linux box (fine,
I need that for other reasons too), but getting
it working with BSD would be neato.

Other options you have for raw backups are just rsync'ing it.

It's pretty twisted to slip a wireless onto it and ssh to your
handheld from your laptop to do heavy work.

Quoting Mario Kemper (magick@bundy.zhadum.de):