Subject: Re: Latest 1.6...?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/21/2002 15:54:55
Manuel Bouyer writes:
- On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 04:23:48PM +0100, Pavel Cahyna wrote:
- > There are binaries for most of the architectures, but alpha is missing.
- > Does please anybody know if they could be found somewhere, or why are
- > they missing?
-
- The build host is a i386, and alpha can't be cross-build from
- 32bit machines because of toolchain bugs.
- I'll see if I can do a cross-build from my sparc64. It used to work.

	I've just made an alpha build to 1.6_STABLE, and will
probably be doing a build of 1.6K soon as well.  They can be
found at ftp://ftp.cirr.com/pub/NetBSD.

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
	The perfect love affair is one which is conducted entirely