Subject: Re: Threads implementation
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Francisco =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gayt=E1n?= <fg@hispabsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/2002 15:39:17
> They are working better and better all the time. I'm using them on most of
> my daily-use machines at the moment.
>
> This method isn't the one I used to get the tree, but I think that
>
> cvs -d <cvs server> co -f -r nathanw_sa
>
> should get you the nathanw_sa code. The main changes are in includes,
> lib/libc, lib/libpthread, lib/libkvm, lib/libpthread_dbg, and sys. Oh,
> bin/ps, usr.bin/systat, usr.bin/top, and usr.bin/w too. I think there are
> some changes to a few other dirs too, but I'm not sure.

Hi.

I have updated the sources to nathanw_sa branch this way:

cvs -z2 -d anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot co -f -r nathanw_sa src

but I can't compile the system. I have run ./build.sh -t , but it stops
with this message:

/usr/src/tools/config/../../usr.sbin/config/scan.l:2: parse error before
`<'
*** Error Code 1

Any idea?

Regards.