Subject: Re: This is so weird... "shared object crtend.o not found"
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/11/2002 12:49:21
And I wish I could personally thank you for that (I guess I'm doing that
now.) :)

What I really meant to say is that this is not a new problem, and it did
affect several packages including vim (which I'm addicted to) and
rox-something (that I obviously don't use.) :) It was a learning
experience. I ended up reloading several old versions of NetBSD (I think
1004 or something in the snapshot directory is broken, btw) and having
lots of trouble.

I actually was back to using a SPARCclassic with Solaris 2.6 so I could
run vim. :)

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte