Subject: Re: build.sh -t fails on 1.6I
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: Mr Mine Sakiyama <msakiyam@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/11/2002 10:18:55
/usr/src contains sources that I am trying to compile
(NetBSD-current) and the system is currently running
NetBSD-current(1.6I). Earlier I was following some
instructions that suggested to run "make includes" in
/usr/src,,that's might have been when I started
getting this error. I have deleted the contents of
/usr/obj, I am still getting the same error.

Thanks
Mine

<URL:http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/acorn26/>