Subject: Re: build.sh -t fails on 1.6I
To: Xavier HUMBERT <xavier.humbert@xavhome.fr.eu.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/2002 10:56:51
You know, something odd is happening with me when I run

./build.sh -d -D /altroot -O /export/obj/i386

It looks to be going through the motions of building a release, because
it was doing the mtree step, and coming out with quite a few mismatches.

/altroot/usr/include never got installed.
Doesn't mtree only get run as a release step?

Is there a variable we can set to possibly RECREATE the mtree for what
we've built instead of depending on the one that's distributed by NetBSD
as Gospel (in case, i.e., there are local adjustments being made)?

build.sh is becoming more and more opaque as we go; I'm not sure I like
this.

				--*greywolf;
--
Hack on NetBSD, and your code runs on over 40 architectures.