Subject: Re: praise
To: Jarkko Teppo <jarkko.teppo@er-grp.com>
From: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/08/2002 12:54:44
Aye, not enough can be said about these patches (although I'll push the
envelope here...).  I do hope they're touted as a major feature enhancement
for 1.7.

I hadn't considered seriously using X on my Alphastation 255/233 until I saw
the performance gains on Miata.  Now, Mozilla with XMMS running in the
background-- on this AS255 of all things-- has made me a true believer
again.

*clink*