Subject: NetBSD at the 19th Chaos Communication Congress (19C3)
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubertf@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/07/2002 16:48:02
 * NetBSD at the 19th Chaos Communication Congress (19C3)

I'm glad to let you know that the NetBSD Project will be present at the
19th Chaos Communication Congress (19C3), a meeting centered around
operating systems, networks and security with many lectures and
presentations.

We will have a booth to inform people about the NetBSD project, hand out
flyers and CDs and maybe some other goodies - we'll see what we can get.
The booth can also serve as meeting point for anyone interested in meeting
NetBSD folks - you're welcome to drop by and visit us!

Judging by past year's conferences, the meeting is rather big (>1.000
people), and pricing is rather low, so if you can't afford going to
EuroBSDCon in Amsterdam, 19C3 may be your place to meet us!

The conference will take place:

=0927|28|29 DEC 2002
=09HAUS AM K=D6LLNISCHEN PARK
=09BERLIN
=09GERMANY

The following web page will probably have more details soon:

=09http://www.ccc.de/congress/2002/

Stay tuned!

 - Hubert

--=20
NetBSD - because Unix isn't just #include <linux.h>, i386, ILP32, ELF, ...!