Subject: Re: CryptoGraphic Disk.
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/07/2002 19:37:30
--2xzXx3ruJf7hsAzo

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 10:32:10AM -0700, Bill Studenmund wrote:
>=20
> How is making vnconfig and adding a hard link from vndconfig to
> vnconfig different from making vndconfig and hardlinking vnconfig to
> it, in the final install?
>=20
> The one main difference would be that we don't rename the build
> directory (in source), so we maintain CVS history for the progrmam.

well, in the vnconfig(8) manual page stands that it's a BUG.  so if we
want to resolve this BUG we need to rename it to vndconfig, fix manual
page as well and only add vnconfig hardlink for compatibility reasons.
otherwise i don't see any reason why should we touch this at all..

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>   ASCII Ribbon campaign against  /"\=
 --