Subject: Re: Anyone else seeing fxp0 die?
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/2002 08:41:49
Heh. Well, if someone could get my dual PII proc machine with some sort of
onboard adaptec scsi to even boot with NetBSD, I would drop RH off of all
my computers.

And this is a current-as-I-can-get-it system.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte