Subject: Re: mp3 jukebox programs?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/2002 11:20:01
On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Martin Husemann wrote:

> I am using mserv too. We have mostly Win32 machines on the desks, so we
> use a mserv client the drops into the systray and lets you play/pause/skip
> and rate things. The win32 client sucks though, I'm gonna write a better one
> some day, and then maybe get around to do the same thing as a GNOME panel
> applet.

	Thats the win32 program that pops up a window every time someone
	queues something? After seeing that our editorial staff asked
	how to use the 'telnet thing' to control the system :)

	audio/gtkmserv more or less works, but I tend to just use the
	remote combined with a telnet client that has command line
	editing.

--
		David/absolute          -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --