Subject: Re: updated kerberos code
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Santos <mike@ethmoid.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/2002 10:17:58
On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 04:18:38PM +0200, Johan Danielsson wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've just imported krb4 1.2 and heimdal 0.5. Everything should
> hopefully work as before, if not mail me or send-pr. I haven't yet had
> time to fix the distrib files, but that will happen.

This is great, thanks! But is anyone having any success with it?

After the upgrade I can get a ticket but can no longer log in via
telnet to any of my servers (NetBSD, Solaris SEAM, Linux; kdc's are
NetBSD -current and 1.5.4_ALPHA). ftp works though (with keytypes
restricted to des-cbc-crc).

More disturbingly, on 1.5.4_ALPHA and -current (pre-Heimdal 0.5),
telnetd dumps core after a login attempt.

--
Michael Santos
mike@ethmoid.org