Subject: Re: pth-1.4.1nb2 breaks gnumeric-0.75 and xchat? (1.5/Alpha)
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 09/06/2002 22:50:28
On Fri 06 Sep 2002 at 13:58:58 -0500, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> Some one else reported a problem with pth with --syscall-hard on alpha
> (but no PR; hint).

Looking at the Makefile of the current pth package, it does indeed
contain

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --enable-syscall-hard

I'll try to rebuild it without that and see if that makes a difference
for me. I stumbled on another program that is affected: gmc (it has the
same "now windows show" symtom as gnumeric).

> Frederick
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@       -- Woe betide the one who feels
\X/ polderland.nl  -- remorse without sin - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4444.