Subject: Re: HEADS UP: migration to fully dynamic linked "base" system
To: Matt Fredette <fredette@theory.lcs.mit.edu>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/26/2002 16:28:42
On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Matt Fredette wrote:

# A few months ago I fooled around with adding 68000 ELF PIC support to gcc
# and binutils.  I think I finished, but never got around to testing it -
# I was sorta only interested in seeing if it could be put together at all.
#
# I guess I could try to finish it up, but one thing that always discouraged
# me about 68000 PIC is the limited process address space: only 16MB total.

Wasn't the Sun2 68010?  ISTR the 010 being like the 000 (obviously) except
with support for a MMU and being just a hair faster.

				--*greywolf;
				/* Brick Target */
--
NetBSD: Professional power!