Subject: Re: HEADS UP: migration to fully dynamic linked "base" system
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/26/2002 15:56:56
On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Bill Studenmund wrote:

# Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
# From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
# To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
# Cc: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
#
# On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Greywolf wrote:
#
# > [Oh, and to the zealots in either direction out there, in case it's not
# >  clear -- I'm not necessarily arguing that this shouldn't be done, but I
# >  am arguing that it shouldn't be enforced (I may not agree with the way
# >  you run your system, but I will defend to the death your right to so
# >  run it :)  Bill Sommerfeld's suggestion on LD_STATIC_BIN (probably more
#
# Sommerfeld?? My name changed? I have a beard? I live on the East Coast??
# When did my life change so?
#

Sorry, folks, I'm ill (yes, yes, but especially so today). :)

s/ommerfel/tudenmun/

[with apologies to LHS and RHS of above.]

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: Agnostics in the Platform Religious Wars.