Subject: Re: ISO Images for 1.5.3/i386 available?
To: Tracy J. Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: current-users
Date: 08/04/2002 22:53:30
On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Tracy J. Di Marco White wrote:
> Ok.  If they're going up on ftp.netbsd.org maybe I should play with the
> tags I use with mkisofs?  (I don't set *any* of them.)  If there's a
> canonical list of tags to use, I'll rebuild the i386 images with said
> tags, and make more images as I get time.

Maybe check out the 'iso-image' target in src/etc/Makefile and
MKISOFS_FLAGS in src/etc/etc.*/Makefile.inc. They pull in some switches to
make a bootable floppy.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html