Subject: Re: ISO Images for 1.5.3/i386 available?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Tracy J. Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/04/2002 15:09:12
}On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Tracy J. Di Marco White wrote:
}> }> ftp://ftp.iastate.edu/pub/NetBSD/iso-local/README.html
}> }Maybe that should be moved to ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/iso/1.5.3?
}>
}> I wasn't sure if I should do that, since I wasn't sure if I'd have
}> time to make one for each architecture.
}
}Better one than none. IMHO.

Ok.  If they're going up on ftp.netbsd.org maybe I should play with the
tags I use with mkisofs?  (I don't set *any* of them.)  If there's a
canonical list of tags to use, I'll rebuild the i386 images with said
tags, and make more images as I get time.

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia@iastate.edu