Subject: Re: backward-incompatible change to systrace
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: None <xs@kittenz.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/30/2002 15:26:26
on Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 10:02:02PM +0900, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:
> 	there will be a backward-incompatible change to systrace ioctls.
> 	you will need to update both kernel and bin/systrace.

Are these the syscall argument replacement ioctls? Or something else?

> 	since systrace is somewhat broken at this point (systrace -A
> 	does not work right) it shouldn't really matter.

Do you mean the quoting issue?

I have a version of systrace that matches openbsd closer than -current,
but there are some problems with systrace which I am waiting for feedback
from Niels Provos about. (race conditions, bounds check, pf_local, etc)