Subject: FREE PURCHASING SERVICES FROM WORLD FACTORY CHINA
To: <>
From: Autumn Canton Fair <export@8848b2b.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/29/2002 23:56:03
The best luck to you as you wish!!!

Provide ideal Chinese manufacturers catalogue and CANTON FAIR SERVICES for you (FREE)!

Dear,

Your country is a beautiful country, We find your inquiry at our embassy website.

We are the one of largest International Trade Promotion Organizations, having the membership over
the 300,000 Chinese factories and manufacturers. If you have any requirements about the enquiry
of the Chinese products, please inform us by email the details as following:

Name of Goods:
Specification:
Materials:
Quantity:
Quality Standard:
Date of Delivery:
Terms of Payment:
Products photo:

and so on.

Would you attend 2002 Autumn Canton Fair(2002/10/15-20 and 25-20), if you decide to attend this fair
and purchase sth, pls tell me, we will help you searching much more manufacturers and send detail to
you beforehand, then you can gain the best quality & competitive price products without any hardship.

We will provide you with free service, the connection methods of hundreds of Chinese manufacturers
which produce the commodities you want, or, we will sift the suppliers according to your demand and
requirements, and then, we will recommend 2 or 3 factories that can meet your needs.

If you sell sth now, We will tell some importers to be direct contact with you.

Pls tell us your buying&selling detail or join us(FREE), you can build your company index(FREE),
then post your offer all over the world freely.

Join us now: http://www.8848b2b.net/Registration.htm

Pls don't hesitate contact us while you need purchasing&sale help!

Global B2B Market: www.canton-fair.org
Global Commodities Trade Center
King Lee