Subject: assistance
To: None <nenitavillaran@lycos.com>
From: nenita villaran <nenitavillaran@lycos.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/29/2002 02:33:28
Dear Sir,

 Actually I'm 61 years old woman who was formally residing
 in Manila,
 but due to the rough situation of the capital city called
 Manila I decided to move out for safety purpose.
 However, My name is Nenita Villaran married to the former
 minister of
 finance here in Philippine who was assassinated for been
 working with Joseph Estrada the ex president of Philippine.

 I inherited a total sum of 12 million dollars from my late husband, These
 money which is concealed in a metallic trunk boxes is> deposited with a
 security and finance company at Abidjan the capital cty of
 Cote d' Ivoire under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.
 This means that the security company does not know the
 content of these
 boxes which was brought from Philippine under a diplomatic coverage.

My main purpose of sending your this mail is because of the
 way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give this priority of
 transferring the money to any account in your country with
 your percentage of which we shall discuss on soon. There is need for urgent
 action because I'm paying $100 dollars per day as a demurrage to the
 security company for keeping these consignment.

 I give thanks immensely for the co-operation as I look
 forward to hear from you.
 Best Regard

 Madam Nenita Villaran
 nenitavillaran@cyberbox.com

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.