Subject: Re: Internal compiler error ( 1.6_BETA4 )
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Andrea Rossignoli <software@polin.it>
List: current-users
Date: 07/22/2002 15:17:29
>> Can you compile anything else on that machine?
I had some problems compiling NetBSD but I thought it was me.

By the way sometimes ago I had a problem while compiling php under FreeBSD
on the same machine.
The same steps on another machine worked.

So do you think it's impossible for me to keep my machine -current or
compile something in it ?!?

---------
// Andrea