Subject: Re: make release prob on i386
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 07/10/2002 15:43:49
> It just happened again. I found I had remove "UPDATE=1" from my mk.conf.
> That doesn't imply BUILD_DONE, does it? (again problems with groff in tools)
> (UPDATE=1 was fine for -m acorn32 which I hadn't built before, but not
> for -m macppc where tools.macppc/tools.NetBSD-1.5Z{,A,C}-i386 directories
> already existed).

I think there are a load of dependencies missing from the makefiles...

It is as if the tools/tools.NetBSD-1.[5,6][A-Z]-i386 (etc) directory
is populated as a side effect of building the command in tools
directory itself.

However I couldn't untangle the groff makefile at all :-(

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk