Subject: usb problem with CF reader
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Reed Shadgett <dent@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/09/2002 20:19:41
So I picked up a cheap USB CF reader (PNY Technologies FPTS-C), which I'm
in need of since my laptop died a couple weeks ago (I had been using a
PCMCIA CF reader up till now).

I'm running current as of today (1.6D); I can't seem to get my new toy
working:

--

umass0 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: Genesys Logic USB Storage Device, rev 1.10/1.13, addr 2
BBB reset failed, IOERROR
BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
BBB reset failed, IOERROR
BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
BBB reset failed, IOERROR
BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
BBB reset failed, IOERROR
BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR

--

Any advice, please?

Please cc: me on any replies, as I'm not currently subscribed to
current-users@

Take care

--
Reed <dent@netbsd.org>