Subject: Fuji Photo Film USB Mass Storage, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@azenomei.knuffel.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/09/2002 19:58:12
I recently (i.e., today) acquired a Fiji Finepix 2600 Zoom, with USB
connection. When I plug it in in a laptop running NetBSD 1.5ZC, I get
this:

umass0 at uhub1 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: Fuji Photo Film USB Mass Storage, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
umass0: using ATAPI over CBI
atapibus1 at umass0 channel 0: 2 targets
sd0 at atapibus1 drive 0: <FUJIFILM, USB-DRIVEUNIT, 1.00> type 0 direct
removable
sd0(umass0:0:0): invalid return code from adapter: 3
sd0: drive offline

and any attempt to access the "disk", such as with disklabel sd0, also
results in a

sd0(umass0:0:0): invalid return code from adapter: 3

Does it ring any bells, before I go and look at the source code myself?

When I switch it off, I get this (all looks very normal to me, not
having seen such things before):

umass0: at uhub1 port 2 (addr 2) disconnected
sd0 detached
atapibus1 detached
umass0 detached

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert      -- The evil eye is caused by the black
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- tongue - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4456.