Subject: Re: netgear ga621
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/05/2002 17:12:16
On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

> Not all of them are bad ... I've gotten ~420Mb/s with a DP83820 in
> a 64-bit PCI slot.

That's not so good, it seems to me. I get close to that (350-400 Mb/sec,
depending on my socket buffer size) from a 32-bit Netgear GA302T in a
32-bit slot on an ASUS P4B533 motherboard (2.2 GHz P4 CPU).

Does anybody run sort of a random "Here's how this performs under
NetBSD with hardware X" web site? I'd be happy to submit to that
my netpipe results for a couple of machines.

cjs