Subject: Re: openssh and -current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/04/2002 12:50:50
It's not working on my machine too.  My case, sshd says
different like following.  Guess something very first step
is wrong, but don't find out what is wrong.  I did "make
distrib" and made userland twice for the case.  Still having
following error.  Please advice me.  Thank you in advance.

# sshd -d -d -d -f /etc/ssh/sshd_config
debug1: sshd version OpenSSH_3.4 NetBSD_Secure_Shell-20020626
cipher_init: EVP_CipherInit failed for none
#

   On Jun 30, 10:40, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:
   > Subject: Re: openssh and -current
   > >It's broken.
   > >Somebody needs to post a /etc/ssh/sshd_config that actually works.
   >
   > 	stock /etc/ssh/sshd_config should work (and works fine for me
   > 	on >20 machines i administer).  to install stock sshd_config,
   > 	# cd usr.bin/ssh
   > 	# make distribution
   > 	(it overwrites /etc/ssh/sshd_config, so be warned)

-- Kazushi
There is a certain impertinence in allowing oneself to be burned for an
opinion.
		-- Anatole France