Subject: Re: NetBSD vs PPPOE
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Finney <seanius@seanius.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/2002 12:16:48
box[~]11:03:39$ man pppoectl | grep -- -n
box[~]11:03:43$ man pppoectl | grep -- query
box[~]11:04:00$

like i said, last time i checked (March 1st, it's in the mail archives),
this wasn't a feature (and mss clamping didn't seem to work either, now
that i'm thinking about it), and i haven't upgraded pppoectl et c. since
then.  well, looks like it might be time for an upgrade--i'd be interested
to see if it makes things any faster...

--sean