Subject: Re: Multiple problems in current/i386
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/2002 02:33:33
Ah, I see. Well, I've fixed that in the affected scripts (now using -i)...
I guess I need to figure out why the machine paniced so badly with the newer
kernel now, it'll be interesting with no way to write down a trace :\

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive