Subject: Re: Linux emulation under -current
To: Jim Bernard <jbernard@mines.edu>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/12/2002 09:02:36
Jim Bernard wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 03:52:04PM +0200, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
> > If it's really the problem, can you try mount_nfs -X ?
>
>   I expect it was Murray you were suggesting this to.  But I checked
> anyway, and FWIW using -X does fix the problem for me (which is now that
> some files are not found, rather than that netscape and acroread hang when
> started).

There was a kernel change meanwhile, which changed the behaviour
so that now it would display incomplete directory rather than loop
endlessly. This isn't related to mount_nfs -X as far as I can tell,
just newer kernel.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org> http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/i386/ps2.html